Great question! Fair play means complying with our Terms & Conditions.
Players gain an unjust advantage by doing any of the following without limitation, including:
- Buying items through unofficial means
- Creating and/or inviting fake accounts to get additional rewards
- Acting inappropriately towards other players
- Knowingly taking advantage of a bug and/or any game manipulation
- Acting inappropriately to our Support Teams
- Selling or transferring of an account and/or any virtual items not in accordance with our Terms & Conditions
- Breaching any of the restrictions in our Terms & Conditions
Keep in mind that taking any action to gain an unfair advantage can result in consequences such as limiting gameplay and may lead to your account being suspended, blocked, or terminated.
If you have any questions about fair play, please reach out to our Support Team, and we’ll be happy to help.