"Family Island" is free to play, though some in-game items can be purchased for real money. We recommend changing your device settings to avoid accidental in-app or unauthorized purchases.
1. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
2. Choose Enable Restrictions.
3. Enter a password for the Restriction option and confirm it. We recommend choosing a combination that differs from the one you use to unlock your device.
4. Once you have enabled restrictions, you will see a list of the apps and actions that are permitted on your device. To restrict in-app purchases, turn off the appropriate option.
If you don't want to restrict in-app purchases completely, you can adjust the password settings for them. Make sure your restrictions are disabled and go to device settings > App Store, iTunes Store > Password Settings.
1. Open the Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon and select Settings.
3. Tap Require authentication for purchases.
4. Select one of the authentication options.
▪️ For all purchases through Google Play on this device. Authentication will be required for all Google Play purchases (including in-app purchases).
▪️ Every 30 minutes. The system will request the password for Google Play purchases every 30 minutes. Please note that once you have entered the password all the purchases made in the following 30 minutes will not require a password.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.