- If a township is banned during the marathon, the township loses all the earned trophies.
- Players may take part in a marathon, even entering a township when the marathon has already started (but only if the player changed townships during the festivals no more than three times for all time).
- If a player leaves a township during the marathon, the player's cups will be removed from the township marathon scores and from the township treasury (if they have not yet been spent), but the player's personal marathon score will remain.
- Cups earned by the player in the previous township won't be added to the new township marathon score.
- Neither the player's cups will be back in the township score if the player decides to return to the same township later.
Last Updated: 50d